Monday, July 21, 2014

Email Blast July 16th, 2014





 _   _ _____  ___  _     
| | | |  ___|/ _ \| |    
| | | | |__ / /_\ \ |    
| | | |  __||  _  | |    
\ \_/ / |___| | | | |____
 \___/\____/\_| |_|_____/

instagram @tenderveal
                                
ThankS for joining my mailing list! I promise I won't bother you too much. In case you signed up for this and you forgot what you were signing up for - Tender Veal is a vintage boutique located at pop up shops around brooklyn and on Etsy. 

I have some events coming up and it would be so special and amazing if you could come. Tell all your friends!

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°
HESTER STREET FAIR 
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°
JULY 19TH,2014
Corner of Hester and Essex (Manhattan)
http://www.hesterstreetfair.com/

Your typical street fair selling different artisanal things. Located in the L.E.S just to mix things up a little. The website claims it to be a "bustling out door market". 

I'll be pairing up with my good friend and fellow BK Bazaar vendor, Lorinda from See My Way.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/SeeMyWay


°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°
Greenpointers Market  
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°
July 20th, 2014
67 West St, Greenpoint, BK (5th Floor)
http://www.thegreenpointers.com/

Brought to you by the blog, Greenpointers, this market is an indoor loft market located deep into Greenpoint on the water. Just another market selling artisanal things. 


°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°
OUT IN THE STREETS
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°
July 26th, 2014 
$18
1820 Flushing Ave Ridgewood/Bushwick 

This is an outside concert and from what I can gather it's little bit bigger than your average local show and there is going to be vendors selling all different kinds of stuff. There will be bands playing throughout the day. (click the link for a full list) A Place To Bury Strangers is going to be playing at 10pm and if you have never seen them before, this is going to be dope. The other bands are decent and this whole thing should be pretty fun. Right now this is miraculously not sold out - but it deff will so buy your tickets in advance because I'd rather you be there than some randos I don't know. 

I'll be pairing up with my good friend and fellow BK Bazaar vendor, Lorinda from See My Way. She is going to be there for both days - Saturday and Sunday. 
https://www.etsy.com/shop/SeeMyWay

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°
Hastings Flea
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°
August 10th, 2014 10am - 4pm
Hastings Commuter Parking Lot

The Hastings Flea Market is an adorable little market in the adorable little town - Hastings on the Hudson.  This market happens the 2nd sunday of every month and I periodically participate.   Hastings is a really close stop on the Metro North train so its a chill way to spend a random sunday if you want to get out of brooklyn for a few hours. 


I will be sure to update you on any other events I'm doing because even if you don't come to shop there's a lot of cool stuff going on this summer!

I'm always looking for models for my etsy and editorial promotions so if you are interested or know someone interested send me some pix and let me know.

I'm also in the midst of being featured in various boutiques around brooklyn but still working out the details. I'm always looking for more opportunities like this. If you or anyone you know is looking to fill a small space in their boutique with a curated selection of my wears based on the aesthetic of the boutique just let me know. 

Don't forget to check out my etsy and all the other links near the top of the e-mail.


Feel free to respond **please remove** if you didn't enjoy reading this e-mail at all and you think I'm a huge loser and you only like buying new crappy clothing.╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

No comments:

Post a Comment